Best Mobile Phone provides 7 days return policy.
Best Mobile Phone provides 1 year warranty to all products.
If the goods are found to be faulty after 7 days and within 1 year of arrival to the customer’s address, the customer can send the faulty goods to our office or we can arrange courier to bring to our office upon request, together with relevant invoice and Best Mobile Phone can arrange for repair services. Post fault investigation and within the specified warranty period, Best Mobile Phone repair service will be actioned at our discretion (please see Exclusions below) within 14 to 28 days, at no cost to the customer.
Best Mobile Phone technicians will inspect the phone to verify the issue, and if needed, the item will be shipped to the manufacturer for an official statement that it is indeed a factory defect. If goods are not faulty then customer will cover shipping cost both ways.
If Best Mobile Phone cannot repair the item within this period, we will supply the customer with a suitable Stock item. If we do not have suitable Stock to replace, we will source an equal alternative upon agreement with the customer or offer credit for the next purchase. For repair services covered by the warranty, the cost of shipping the goods back to the customer will be borne by Best Mobile Phone. Please contact our Customer Service to request an RMA and follow the instructions to authorize the return of goods. Please refer to the Returns section below for details.
2.1 CN / CHINESE Version OR Spec Phones
Best Mobile Phone also provide 1 year warranty for all the CN version phones.
CN version phones does not come with google play store as Google is BAN in China so Best Mobile Phone have to hire 3rd party to install Google play store. So, the phone will not be sealed pack.
Best Mobile Phone does not guarantee that all Google Apps will work on CN version phones and Google apps and Google play store is not covered under warranty for Chinese Version Phones. Any other problem will be covered under warranty same as Global or International versions. See 1.7 the standard warranty coverage.
2.2 After 1-year warranty
If the goods are found to be faulty after 1 Year of arrival to the customer’s address, Best Mobile Phone does not hold any responsibility for the costumer’s goods or services. The responsibility of obtaining a repair/replacement lies in the customer. The customer must contact the manufacturer of the goods to arrange a repair/replacement if possible. It is recommended for the customer to verify if the goods still hold manufacturer warranty. The customer must bear all the repair fees and other additional expenses.
2.3 Standard Warranty Coverage
The warranty covers the following:
- Manufacturing software malfunction
- Manufacturer or hardware defects
- More than three dead pixels
- All parallel imported mobile phone will work with GSM network but extra setting such as WAP, PXT etc. are not guaranteed supported.
2.4 Standard Warranty Exclusions:
Warranty does not cover the following:
- Any damages were unrelated to manufacturing defects.
- Product malfunction or damage resulting from liquids or moisture.
- Customers are advice to check with their network companies before the purchase of any goods if that product is compatible with their local network. As all phones are designs to be work with all networks and sometimes it’s network’s fault that there are not enough signals. In that case Best Mobile Phone is at no fault.
- CID (Customer Induced Damage) and NDF (No Defect Found). CID and NDF status will be notified to the customer when the RMA inspection process is completed.
- Software defects. Damage caused by applications or firm wares that are not compatible with the device. Any damage made by changes in the phone’s software configurations like ROM / OS flash, roots, bootloaders, etc.
- Some brands do not make phones for Australia for example Xaiomi, Oneplus, etc etc, so for any international model Best Mobile Phone does not guarantee that MMS or NFC will work 100%.
- The product has been tampered, repaired and/or modified without official permission. Tampering, rooting, modification, or removal of the serial number label shall immediately void the applicable warranty.
Any Physical damage to device is not covered by Best Mobile Phone. For example, broken screen, broken back camera.
8. Phone Updates and bugs.
From Time to time all devices will have updates. In some rare cases an update might cause some problems. If that is the case Best Mobile phone Australia is not liable for the fix as the only fix is a new update by the manufacturing company.
Get in touch